Sunday, November 25, 2007

Haley's Thanksgiving Program

I know this is kinda of out of order. But I forgot to post about Haley's Thanksgiving Program. It was a cute little school thing. She was so excited about it she MADE Michael take work off to be there. We got there early and got good seats, but then Haley ended up on the other side of the gym. I had to squeeze in between some people to get some pics. The lady next to me watched Haley cheese for the pictures and said " She sure isn't camera shy is she?" To this I replied "she isn't anything shy!"


She was the "I" in thanksgiving. She had been practicing her line all week. All the other kids rattled off there lines to. But when the microphone got to my little cutie. She smiled cocked her head and says "Hello, my name is Haley Cozart" and then said her line. I was laughing so hard. Of course my child would find a way to make the 1 line part in the program all about her!!!! She even got to fill in a part for someone else who didn't make it. This totally made her day! She did a great job. I still can't believe my baby is this big already! I won't make you listen to it all but here is a little taste of how fun it was to be there. ( WARNING.... this may only be interesting to grandparents, Aunts and Uncles, and parents)

Notice the cute little "pilgrim" boy next to Haley. He would not sit still and I had a crappy angle, so sorry that you can't see Haley very well.


No comments: