Monday, November 12, 2007

My first tag

Okay.... being new to the whole blogging community this would be my first tag. Thanks a lot Christina!!!! ( Just kidding) so she says I have to tell the rules and then list 8 unknown random things about my self! This out to be interesting but you asked for it... so here it goes!

1. On my first date with my husband he tried to feed me to the animal that we thought was going to eat us! Long story!!! (Not his best moment... he is so lucky I really liked him!)
2. I grew up in the Ghetto of Ogden. Totally not kidding. I could flash you the gang signs myself!
3. My sister and I get mistaken for twins all the time.
4. Haley (my 5 year old) is almost as tall as me and only 2 shoe sizes away!
5. I love candy!!!! I eat more than is humanly possible but have to sneak it because I would never let my kids eat that much!
6. I am a totally tomboy! I love to get dirty and not be girly it has only been in the last few years that my husband has been able to convince me it is okay to act like a girl.
7. I once sprained my wrist while mud wrestling! ( It was at a church sponsored event... who knows why. But the challenge was issued so IT WAS ON!
8. I am 5 feet tall exactly! Which is only 2 inches away from being a midget legally! Thank goodness for tall shoes!

So there you have it 8 totally random, unknown things about myself. I bet you wish you had the last couple of minutes of you life back. Like I said you asked for it! : )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for playing. I had to laugh about Haley being almost as tall as you. Sorry it was funny. I had no idea Ogden had a ghetto!! You are my neighbor and I had know idea all these interesting things about you.

Christina

Kati said...

I think the only thing I didn't already know was the mud wrestling one. Would like to have that one on video for sure.
Kati