Thursday, November 29, 2007

Merry Christmas to All



My cute sister emailed me this and wanted me to pass it on. I thought the easiest way to do this would be to put it on the blog. Just some mindless fun so enjoy. Anyone who wants to add or answer your own questions have fun! Just let me know so I can check out your answers too.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper with giant bows on it!! Presents are so much more fun to open when they are wrapped up all Pretty!

2. Real tree or artificial? Real Tree, I do like them better but I have a husband that has a slight preference on this (( insert laughing here)) He is from Washington state and misses all of the pine trees. "Slight" may not be the best description.

3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the first week in December, I would do it sooner but since we have the real tree it usually ends up dead too soon. ( I have a nack for killing anything that doesn't actually cry when I don't feed it. )

4. When do you take the tree down? Usually Jan. 2, I am afraid the whole house will go up in smoke if I leave it inside any longer.

5. Do you like eggnog? Ewwwww..... not really but a nog-nog shake. That's where it's at!!!! Ice cream can make anything taste better.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? My bike I got for Christmas. My grandpa was putting it together. I had no idea. I just woke up in the morning with very sparse amounts of presents left from Santa. My sisters on the other hand had tons. I tried so hard not to look sad or upset but I think I actually started crying when it finally got there later that day with whatever explanation that accompanied it.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? I have so many nativity scenes I could loose count. I LOVE them. They are the kids favorite Christmas decorations. I have two just for them to play with. Non breakable and put down low.

8. Hardest person to buy for? Michael, he is so "well taken care of" as he would say or "spoiled" he has everything.

9. Easiest person to buy for? The kids... it's totally the best part about Christmas. Seeing there faces light up is my ultimate favorite.

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Ummmm..... I usually get really good presents, but one year someone gave me some jeans that were way too small. I had just had a baby and that is not fun.

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail for sure! I have mine almost all done. Just a few more address to find.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? All the old Christmas cartoons, and the Christmas Story.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? The day after Thanksgiving, bring on the sales baby!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No way... that's lame.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Candy and cookies

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? White

17. Favorite Christmas song? I don't think I could pick just one.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home.. have you ever tried to travel with 3 kids and all of the things they need at Christmas... We did last year and NEVER again it was way too hard!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Donner, Dancer, Vixen, Cupid, Blitzen, Dasher, Prancer, Comet and of course Rudolph...

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Neither... Antique Santa Clause. I know I am lame, it is not at all because he symbolizes what Christmas is about I just haven't found the perfect star or angel yet.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning. We do open on present on Christmas Eve... the classic Christmas PJ's. Everyone should sleep in new PJ's on Christmas Eve.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Feeling like you have to do it all for everyone. There is so many people who need so many things, it is really hard to pick one charity, family etc. and stick to it. I wish I could do it all sometimes.

23. What I love most about Christmas? Everything.... The smells... the feeling of Christmas, the happiness, and sharing all of these great things with all my friends and family. Especially the kids experiencing it for the first time.

WISHING YOU ALL A WONDERFUL & JOYOUS CHRISTMAS!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fun little questionare. I agree with you on almost all of them. I will do my own in a couple days.

Thanks for sharing

Christina