Monday, March 23, 2009

Let's do some Bouncin'

Did you guys play with your cousins growing up? We did but very very rarely. In fact we actually only saw them once or twice a year. When we did actually get to see them we had so much fun! My sisters and I put a lot of effort into making sure our kids see each other A LOT more than we got to see our cousins (secretly we just want to hang out with each other, and the kids are a good extra reason! ) The problem is that when they all get together they are SO crazy. Bounce off the walls, drive their mothers and anyone else within a mile crazy. It usually only last for the first couple of hours of so. This time we outsmarted them and took them somewhere they could go wild and we could sit and drink kiwi-strawberry slushies and gab! Wooo hooo! Score one for the moms!



These are my way cute niece and nephew! Don't let the cute little pictures fool ya! These two could out run any kid anytime EASY! The only reason I even got such cute pictures of them sitting still was because I had the camera on action mode and I took like a million pictures and 1 caught them stilling still.


All of the kids had a blast! Mine however looked like this after about an hour. Notice none of them are actually still standing up!

Happy kids + happy moms = a really good Day!

3 comments:

Susie said...

Cute kids all around. Stinky, stupid drippy nose kept me pretty much all day dround.

jenn said...

You are all smart, smart Mothers I say!

We did play with our cousins a lot when we were little and I make sure my kids do the same. It's so great for them to have a good bond too...if fact Chris and I still hang out with cousins from both of our families!

Stacie said...

That was a really fun day to see the kids play... lets see if we can out smart them again...so we can get together again.