Saturday, April 4, 2009

One Great Week

You know those weeks when you get totally spoiled and get to do all sorts of fun things? Now, it doesn't happen very often to me but every once in a while I get lucky. Here are a few of the fun things I've done.

1-A girls night out shopping with my sister where we laughed until they were ready to kick us out of the store (plus dinner at Cafe Rio... it doesn't get any better than that).
2- Then I went on a fabulous date with my hubby to dinner and a jazz game with some old friends.
3- Even now as I type this I am waiting for my turn on Rock band. All of my sisters are at my house hanging out, having a sleepover and I'm lovin it) The only thing that would have made this week better was if my one missing sister were able to come and play too. We missed you Lori. Maybe next week.

I'm need on the drums! Catch ya later.

4 comments:

Susie said...

That was awesome fun!! We should make time for these fun activities.

Tamera said...

It sounds like you had a lot of fun. Lucky you!! Miss you guys love ya.

Tausha said...

you must be online. Lame that we talk to each other on line-can't pick up the phone.
I am down your way a little more often these days. Kal's dad is in a rehab facility in provo. We must get together. Lunch or something. O just saw Mindy's post about us. Holy crap,we are old!! Ok-we are really not, but what the heck were we thinking with our hair? Mind had a ton of hair. We had some good times.
I am such a lame friend, I really only talk to you, and you live the furthest away. Guess it proves that you are my fav LITTLE friend!!!

Unknown said...

Boy I could use one of those weeks. Like right now!!

Glad you had such a great time!