Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Apologies

Okay... sorry guys for making you look at pictures of creepy snakes for so long. We have been SO busy around here that blogging was all but forgotten. Now I'm back on a more normal schedule (I hope) and ready to resume my blogging ways.


On the plus side we've been having so much fun, and I have tons of pictures for ya. I won't post them all in the same post ( you'd probably be ready to kill me if I did.) Instead I'll take it slow and do a day at a time. Let's start with the Living Planet Aquarium.

We had a day off of school and this was the activity chosen by the kids. It was a little small but the kids LOVED it!!!! We saw a lot of cool things, but the hit of the day was touching the sting rays.


These two were very brave when it came to touching them. Haley was a little more hesitant. After some gentle coaxing from a very patient Aunt she was finally able to touch one. (Look how proud she looks! )


Then we moved on to see some more of the museum. This little guy was fascinated by everything. He wanted to read every label description and see every single exhibit. He's asked me at least 100 times in the past week if we could go back. With my new kids club membership I'm sure we will be back soon. (That's something for a whole different post.)


So there you have it. No more pictures of snakes. Sting Ray's may not be much better but it's a start right !?

3 comments:

Susie said...

Who's that psycho with the old lady haircut??

Tausha said...

too fun. We are going to head out there next weekend. We have never been there-so any tips? Are the girlies going to like it?
I was hoping that you would comment on the post-10 years-yea we are both that old!!!
Those were fantastic memories. SO glad that I have such a good friend to share them with!
Do you remember that night we went up the canyon in Kellie's car and I think that it started smoking. It was a miracle that we made it there-then it was butt cold!@!!!!!
DO you remember that night?

jenn said...

My kids love the stingray's too. They are so cool!