Monday, June 2, 2008

Summer has officially begun

Well we made it through Haley's gradutation. She did so great. She loved having the whole family there to see her preform all of her songs! I just can't believe she's big enough to be heading for 1st grade. I know I'm a little slow on the posting but I just can't help myself. I am more excited for summer than my kids are. This year I am not pregnant (WHAHOOO), my littlest one isn't crawling and we are spending all the time possible outside! I totally love it. I am sure this will end up being one of the best summers ever. The neighbors and us all pitched in and bought this. (except ours doesn't have the waterguns at the bottom.)
How great is that! Man.... I wish that I had such fun things when I was a kid. Then to top it all of

my sisters and I finally got my dad talked into letting us borrow his boat (he has not used or registered it in over 5 years) I promised I would take great care of it until he wanted to use it. It took some doing but we finally got him to agree, so now we just need to fix it up a bit and Viola... our summer just got even better. Unfortunately this also means even less time inside than before. I will try to be better about posting but I can't promise anything! Hope all of you are having a great summer vacation!!!!

2 comments:

Tausha said...

cool! My inlaws have a big cool waterslide thing too. It has the stairs and the slide-but it has a little bit bigger pool. Last year, they wouldn't let us borrow it, this year I guess they finally figured, well they have the kids and the space and it is warmer there then it is here,and they will get more use out of it then we will, so I guess we can let them borrow it/have it. YEa, I agree, too bad it took them so long to figure this out. They usually take a long time to figure things out. Like how to be nice and have tact. They are still trying to figure out the second one out. Anyway-I am hoping that it will actually get warm sometime soon and we will be able to use it. We also bought a pass to North Shore-it's just up the street-about 1 mile away from smiths (by the new firestation) i think you know where it is. The passes were only $50 bucks a person so we splurged. So now all we have to do is pray for sun and we should both be in business.
I am serious about you coming down here one day. The pool is way fun-it has a spot for the little kddies that is shallow and us moms can just watch them and chat. There is a river run for the bigger ones and a slide for the kiddies who are tall enough. So-I am serious-I think we should plan a date and you should come down here, we could go to the pool or play with the funky slide with all the kids that live up north.
We could chat and get a tan. Not to mention eat candy:)
Did I ever tell you that Amanda lives around the corner from me? I know that there is a story with that-why don't you email me it to me? glad that you are back on the map. how did you like your pkg? Really-email me the story

Tausha said...

Sorry for the long post. I just missed you and had a lot to say!