Thursday, June 5, 2008

Mom... you still smell a little sick.

Haley: Mom are you sure that you are better?

Me: Yep- I feel a lot better kiddo. Why?

Haley: Well....(smiling a little) because you still kind of smell like you're sick. (aka you stink!)

Me: Thanks a lot!

So this is the situation tonight when I put Haley to bed. Here is the story behind it. Every person in my house (except Michael) has had this yucky yucky flu bug. It hits hard and keeps it up for 12 hours. Haley was first, then Dylan, now these two are old enough to get to the toilet or at least a bucket (most of the time) but when the baby gets it. Look out- there is NO warning or anything just a HUGE mess. Then to top it all off I was sick at the exact same time. Needless to say it really sucked big time! I thought I had got everything washed all bedding, all the bathrooms, even the couch cover went into the wash. Apparently the only place that still stinks is me..actually I did take multiple showers I guess it didn't do the trick. I'm off to try again. Talk to you later.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yah! I can smell you from my house but I didn't want to say anything. :)

You gotta love the honesty of kids!

Glad you are all feeling better, I heard it was ugly at your house.

Chelsie said...

Ah man...I'm so sorry that you aren't feelin well and that your kidlets haven't been either! I hope you get feelin better. I'm glad you liked your package! And no...it wasn't too random for me! I'm a completly random person! The bag will be perfect...I don't have any cute bags that aren't made of material (so it would get wet if i put wet stuff in it) I plan on hittin the pool hard this summer...so I will be puttin the miles on it!! And I love the cute cards!! I'm a big fan of those! Really it was great! Thanks for still thinkin of me even though your house was sick

Tausha said...

don't you love it when your dang kids tell the truth always-
kind of like when hannah told me that i wasn't skinny. I understand. Yea, you probably should shower again-if you are too tired, just rub a dryer sheet all over your body-spring fresh!

jenn said...

So sorry you and your whole family were sick. Seriously. I think you guys have had your fair share and should get some sort of get out of jail free card regarding illness. I'd dare say you've reached your quota and then some! So sorry!