Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hi-YA CowBOY

All of my kids have been blessed with larger than life personalities. My youngest however may have just a little somethin' extra! Today on our way out from Costco we spotted a Costco employee that was getting ready to head out and round up the carts. He was wearing his bright orange vest and a straw hat (I can only guess probably to keep out the sun). Before I even had a chance to notice him sitting on the side Avery yells out... " HI YA COW....BOY. with all the western drawl and inflection she can muster. When I start to laugh (as does everyone within ear shot) She turns to me and says "What mommy? He is a cowboy! See his hat?" It was the funniest thing! It totally brought a smile to his face, mine too.... but she does that everyday anyway!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hee Hee :) Thanks that made me smile!!!

Susie said...

Too funny, I can't totally see her doing that.

Tamera said...

That is what I love about her the most!! That is what had Thad in stiches for the whole time we were there. Love you guys.

chel wakley said...

Thats pretty awesome.

Hey did you ever get my text about the jewelry party. I didn't know if you were still interested but it is August Saturday the 8th. We would love to see you.

chel wakley said...

Oh YEAH. I can't wait to see you.

Its from 10-1 on Saturday the 8th
The address is
1182 W. 3420 N.
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062

Call my phone if you get lost or have questions 801.860.2060

jenn said...

So cute. What a fun little story!