Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sum....Sum... Summer Time

I have now resigned myself to the fact that I completely suck at blogging during the summer. Accepting this fact and stating it out loud is quite therapeutic for me. I no longer feel like such a slacker when I put 1 maybe 2 pitiful little posts up per month. Having said this, here are a few of the things we've been up to lately.

Some much needed swimming lessons


Fireworks.... of course!

Lots and Lots of T-ball

And LAST but definitely not least.... My baby girl turned 3

(she was insistent that she have cupcakes and not a birthday cake!)

She had a swimming/Tinkerbell party complete with Tinkerbell swimming suit and dress up costume.

I love summer time!!!! Is there any wonder why? It just doesn't get any better than this.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to you "Baby"!! Summertime is super crazy :) glad you are busy with fun stuff!

Stacie said...

Avery is so stinkin' cute just like the rest of the kids! Summer time is a lot of fun.

Tausha said...

So glad that you are having fun! What would we do without our kids to keep us busy with everything under the blistering hot sun!!
Cute pics of Avery!
Ok-so glad that I am not the only one who is old and got an ear infection. Crap they hurt. I forgot that. Ok-so Kal and I are going to Hawaii in March for our 11 anniversary-yep trying to be differnt :)
I know that you have been to both maui and kauai-which do you prefer. Kal is doing research like he always does-but a personal recommendation is always better. We just looked at the resort that you stayed in and thought that is looked wonderful!
Let me know-shoot me a email.
sassygirlshop@comcast.net

Sarah said...

What a fun summer! I ran into your sister up Waterfall canyon a couple of weeks ago and thought it might be you. You two look a lot alike!

jenn said...

You are having a fun summer, as it should be! No more blogging guilt. :)

Happy Birthday to Avery. What a doll.