Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dilemmas, Dilemmas

So coming up soon is my 10 year anniversary to my loving hubby (WOW, I'm getting old). I think that we should head off to somewhere warm and fun WITHOUT THE KIDS to celebrate! The problem is that I'm not sure where. How about some suggestions..... Seriously I really do need ideas. We went to Maui on the honeymoon and have thought about going back (this is where he is voting for), but I would really rather head somewhere new.

I have considered areas of Mexico but I am concerned about all of the problems down there. What do you guys think? Would you go? Any great areas that you've been to and would like to share? Thanks for all you help. I'll keep you posted if we make any decisions.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh so fun!!!
Okay my first would be to go to Mexico, but I don't know too much about what is going on there. If you do go I say go to the east side south of Cancun. The closest town is Playa Del Carmen. Near teh Tulum ruins. It is my favorite place!!
I cruise to the Carribean is always nice!! Depending on when you are going you can get pretty cheaps rates.
You will have fun no matter where you go!

Stacie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacie said...

Ya I was also going to suggest somewhere in the Carribean...You could go somewhere like St. Martin or any of those smaller islands that are so beautiful! Or you could go to a new island in Hawaii or what about to Fiji or something like that.

Susie said...

So you think I'ma gonna get kilt??

Jane said...

Personally, since you've been to Hawaii, I would go off to France or Italy--so romantic :)

Tausha said...

first of all-you suck! Wanna know where i went for my 10 year-south ogden. Yep-wish that I was here. Go to mexico-i have been there twice loved it! My mom and dad just got back from Rocky point-it;s just over the border of arizona-it was a quick flight to az and then they rented a car and drove-about 2 hours. They loved it and there are no problems there. Plus-all the people there speak english. Shawni and Ryan have both been there and they loved it as well. I vote there-they all speak english-and it's not super far so not super expensive-but you still get the island experience. Just know when you are going-I am just thinking how much you suck!!! Still love ya though Hey, maybe your neighbor will watch your kids. :)

jenn said...

My vote is for a Carribean cruise....it just doesn't get much better than that!

We too have been to Hawaii though, and I don't blame your hubby for wanting to go back. Maybe you could try a different island? We went to Kauaii and LOVED it. It's not super commercial and the beaches are to die for. It literally feels like you are in paradise!

Have so much fun and Happy Anniversary!