Friday, December 5, 2008

Where have I been?

When I turned on my computer today I actually blew dust off the top. Seriously! That's just crazy. I did mentinon that I was busy this time of year, but what have I been up to?

Thanksgiving parties at preschool.

One crisis at Haley's school where I got a call because they thought I was supposed to be there for a party but it ended up someone else was supposed to be there. It was a close call!

Shopping.... and more shopping. Black Friday is one of my favorite holiday's!

Planning the next birthday party.

Decorating the house for Christmas

Putting up the tree.

I promise I will post some fun pictures of these events sometime soon.

3 comments:

Tausha said...

we have to love this time of year! If we didn't-we would all go insane!
When I posted this morning-i was freaking out about crhistmas and all the things that wern't done!
Good news-I got it all finished today!!!
yEA!! The best part-i finished it all at ROSS-so it was cheap!
Christmas this year-is going to be a little different at your house. I recenlty did a clients house with 3 little peoples bedrooms. My girls loved it so bedroom redo was on their lists this year.
I so scored at Ross today. Now-I must create. I can't wait!
We are starting a new treadition ths year-all the girls are going to sleep in Graci's room upstairs so we can redo for christmas morning! I am so excited! More than they are! That is why I love christmas I guess!
Did I tell you I found a little wooden kitchen with 2 drawers and 4 cupboards and little red nobs at the DI? the best part-it was $6!!!
Now, all it's needs is some TLC and we will be good to go. Too bad my TLC is longer than any other. Guess I better get cracking!!!!!!! NOthing like being under pressure to make one succeed!! (only cause I have to)

Unknown said...

I have been wondering where you have been!!

jenn said...

The holidays are so wonderful, and yet so busy! Have fun with your family.