Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I love the Snow

Does anyone else just love the snow. I've been so bummed that it hasn't snowed yet this year. That big storm that was supposed to come through on Saturday was a bust and I was so disappointed. We headed up to bountiful this weekend to "Borrow" some of their snow. We had so much fun!

What a GREAT Aunt! She pushed her up the hill too. That way she got a ride both ways! That's dedication.



It was a good thing he had such a HUGE hat on. He took a wicked header off the tube and it saved his face from snow burn!


My little Eskimo!


I made her at least TRY to walk a little way up the hill. Then I carried her. (she looked so cute I couldn't resist) She outgrew he clothes from last year so she's dressed in Dylan's old stuff. Doesn't she make a cute little boy! : )


Hmmmm she says. I think my hands are getting cold.

Did I mention it was REALLY cold. Only about 20 deg outside. Brrrrr

It's all fun and games until the babies hands get cold! That'll end the fun real quick!

We had so much fun this weekend playing in the snow that naturally when we woke up and saw that it had snowed here. We headed out to play in it. We had a perfect snowy morning. Playing with the kids in the snow. Drinking yummy hot chocolate. Sending out all the Christmas Cards and playing board games. Yep! I sure do love the snow, and perfect snowy, stay at home days!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the snow the first time it snows and then it can just go away!! Glad you had a fun day, now you know what it would be like if Avery had been a boy!

jenn said...

What fun pictures of your fun sledding day! I bet your kids were in heaven today with all the snow at HOME!

jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tausha said...

It's supposed to know again tomorrow! yea! I am still waiting to get dumped on. We only have about 2 inches on the ground! Crappy-Maybe tomorrow!!
glad that was you outside and not me! I always hating tubing! I hate being cold-unless it's in my house and I can curl up in a blanket. I know-I am a wuss and I also know that you knew that as well.
ONe last thought-admit it-you had so much fun at Haleys party cause they were all the same size as you!!
Ha ha ha!
I am not going to be able to get together with everyone when Em is here. My life is too crazy and not really that great right now.
We just have an excuse now to do it ourselves. Sorry! Hey-if you go-email me and tell me how it "REALLY" goes!

Susie said...

I have such darling neices and a handsome nephew. I'll pat myself on the back for that.

Anna B said...

Do I even have to tell you how much I HATE the snow. It must be the fact that you grew up here...right?

jenn said...

Hey! I just noticed in your Etsy section the super cute "coloring caddy" and I want you to know that a couple of weeks ago Chris came home with one of those for the kids from the Dry cleaner! It is the exact same so I'm going to assume that you made it. We love it! It is so cute and clever. And the fabric is to die for.

Anyway, we keep it in the church bag. I'm chuckling because I took pictures of Grace with it because I liked it so much and I am going to do a blog post about it. But now, rather than say it can be found at the cleaner's, I'll say it can be found from YOU!