Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's all the Same

So the other day Haley comes up to me and says "it's all the same!" Just completely out of the blue. I asked her what she meant. She proceeds to tell me. Everyday....

I get up...
Eat breakfast....
Go to school...
Come home ....
Do Homework...
Eat dinner...
(play a little)....
Go to bed and do it all over again....

She has been doing so much better in school this year. I was somewhat surprised by all of this. She hasn't complained even once about school this year. (Compared to last year.... this is saying a lot) I told her this is what happens when you get older. There are things that you just have to do everyday. Even when they're not fun. I didn't realize that we were in such dire need of something exciting. I guess we better plan something fun and exciting this weekend. After all I would hate for it all to be the Same!

P.S. for all you doubters out there. I really did turn my pumpkins into puree. I have pictures but at the moment I am way too lazy to put them on the computer. It was pretty easy but time consuming. It turned out to be a lot of work for the same exact taste as canned pumpkin. Just in case any of you were wondering. (oh well, I guess I can say I did it!)

3 comments:

Anna B said...

I'm with Hayley...it is all the same. I get up at the crack butt of dawn, work my tail off ALL day, and then go to bed exhausted. EVERY SINGLE DAY!

Stacie said...

Man that sucks for her thinking it is all the same when she is so young. That definately calls for some fun times this weekend.

Unknown said...

Yup you need to do something fun, she is to young to have already realized life is the same almost every day :)