Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tagged

So I was tagged by two of my three sisters. (Maybe they are sick of my lame not blogging mood) But here goes. So sister #1 tagged me for my favorite chick flick movies. That's a hard one, but I'm sure I can come up with a few of them.


Let's start with # 1 Mama Mia

This movie is totally corny and yet so so so much fun. Especially when you see it with a big group of giggling girls. Totally fun!


Movie #2 Sex and the City
I LOVED this show.... if you can skip some of the more embarrassing scenes (I know I am such a baby) This is such a great chick flick. I got hooked on the show from TBS "aka" edited version. So sometimes the HBO versions shocks me a bit. I was too involved in the story line to NOT find out how it all turns out.




Movie # 3 Ever After

I had a roommate that LOVED LOVED this movie. After having it play practically 24 hours a day I was so sick of this show, but now when ever it comes on TV I can't help myself I always turn it on for "just a minute" and end up watching it all.


So there you have it. A few of my favorite chick flicks.... up next, a tag about the hubby.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ever After is one fo my most favorite chick flicks!! Hope Floats and Dirty Dancing are somewhere at the top too :)

Team Heaton said...

Which roommate???? :) It's still one of my favorites!

Susie said...

I totally forgot about Ever After. I guess there are just too many to count.

Jessica said...

The Color Purple, Pretty in Pink, and Sweet Home Alabama come to mind right now, but Mama Mia was a great time!!
Love the new look- enjoy those moments. The little trains go by so fast;)

Tausha said...

Which roomie? I am thinking Amber-am I right?

Anonymous said...

Ever After is nice but I hate the mean family part so I can't watch that part over and over. I did love Mama Mia but,I think my all time chick flick is "The priate movie" with Kristy McNicoles and Christopher Atkins long before any of your guys time. It was another musical and I loved it I have it on VHS, and dvd.

jenn said...

Ever After is one of my fave's too. Love that show.