Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Walking with Dinosaurs

The men in my life sometimes get out-voted around here. All of the girls in this family have their own way making themselves heard. I decided to treat my guys with a special day just for them. So I got them tickets to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX3_tnLDUEk


Okay.... so maybe this is a little more for the little guy than it is for Michael, but I'm sure they'll both love it. Pretty cool huh! I am the lucky one who gets to go see Disney princesses on ice. Sometimes I wish I was a boy!

5 comments:

Anna B said...

I'm totally going to get tickets for Brigg for his birthday. He LOVES dinosaurs.

Stacie said...

I'm even jealous and I am old... I wanna go! Maybe I'll have an excuse when I have kids. :)

Anonymous said...

I've heard that walking with the Dinos is a great show. We wanted to go but, no money left after the cruse.. Love ya all.

Unknown said...

I want to go!!! Makes me wish I had little boys at home!

Susie said...

I'm sure they both had a great time. After all it is dinosaurs!! They growl, they drool, they tear flesh apart...how would any male resist something like that!