Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Dilemmas, Dilemmas

So all of you know that I like to do freezer meals. They make my life so..... much easier. I hate it when I don't have them. The problem is that I am running out of ideas to try. I don't know how well something will freeze until I try it. And if it doesn't.... then I am in trouble for dinner that night. For this reason I stick to my tried and true recipes. These are rapidly becoming very "tired." I saw a freezer meal class offered at thanksgiving point full of ideas and new recipes. I totally want to go to it! The problem is that it's on my b-day. How lame would I be if I went to a class to learn how to cook freezer meals on my birthday? Pretty lame right? What a dilemma. On the other had I am going out of town for my traditional birthday weekend before my birthday. We got what I hope is a really cool room and a new hotel we wanted to try. So it should be a good time. But I still don't know what to do. What do you think, and would any of you all be interested in going with me? (we could get cake afterwards. It is my birthday after all)

P.S. on a side note I solved my carpet problem. Thanks to my sister and a very helpful neighbor. Companies that come to your house! Yep... that's the ticket, now I am all set! Yeah for new carpet :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

When is the class! Other than on your b-day (sorry I do not know when that is, I am a horrible friend and neighbor. Well except that I helped with the carpet problem :) ) I would love to go but my life is about as crazy at it could get. Especially if there is cake involved :) Let me know when it is!

Crazycozartclan said...

The class is on the 17th of this month. It is at 6:30-8:30. I know it costs some $$$ but I can't remember how much. (just in case I don't end up going and someone else wants to go. )

P.S. There is also a decorating class held at Osmond's design that is on the 11th of this month at 7:00 I think. I am going to that too. (in case any of you are as helpless as me in that dept. :)

jenn said...

I say if it's something you love, do it! Plus a free night with cake and class sounds pretty dang appealing. Go for it!

And a big Happy Birthday to you! :)

Stacie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacie said...

I say if you want to go then go to the class and get cake like you said after. Hey it gives you an excuse to get out of the house and have a little "Karen time". Oh hey I think that I want to go to that design class....do you put my name on the list already? If not do it NOW you slacker....just kidding. What is the places info and I can call them.

cristyrowley said...

Dang it! I want to go but that's the night I scheduled my that book party for my mom. So my idea is this: you go to the class and I'll gather info for you about these books. Apparently they can be ordered online though the website doesn't do them justice (or so my mother keeps telling me). The URL is http://www.ubah.com/ecommerce/main.asp?sid=H2748&gid=67278487&emkt=41

Call me!

Tausha said...

I want to go! It will give us an excuse to get together. I would love to learn the tricks and trade of freezer meals. Didn't you get that cookbook from chelsie when we did the swap. It has some yummy recipes that freeze really well.
So-do you want to go to dinner before? I am thinking YES. We can eat cake before the class. Will you find out how much it is, and if I need to sign up. I am serious about this. Why don't you call me-not on my cell phone-tomorrow when you get a second. 737-4554

Anna B said...

Birth"Days" are so overrated. I say you do whatever you want. I'm thinking about going to that class. I am in desperate need of some help in the meal department.