Tuesday, June 2, 2009

And the winner is!

I just realized that I never informed all of you where we will be heading for our anniversary. After all of your helpful input I figure I owed it to you. After the whole pig flu thing we ruled out Mexico. Plus I didn't have our passports, and didn't leave enough time to get them here without rushing them (in other words lots of $$$) so that ruled out the Bahamas as well. Time frame helped rule out Europe. (I have issues about leaving the kids for very long.... I know I'm weird)


SO we are heading to Hawaii. This is where Michael was wanting to go from the start. Since we went to Maui on our honeymoon we figured we would try a new island. We're heading to Kauai. Plenty of beaches, waterfalls, snorkeling, alone time, surfing, hiking, and best of all! NO KIDS.





I know the kids will be well taken care of while we're gone by loving family members. Now if I can just wait for a couple of weeks.

6 comments:

Tamera said...

YES!!!! What a great place to go to. We'll be seeing you soon. Love Ya

Unknown said...

Oh I am so jealous!!Have a great time!!

Sarah said...

That sounds so fun - have a great time!

Susie said...

I know you'll be having fun! I will make sure you have a list of a ton of fun things to do! Oh by the way...JEALOUS...and yes I know I just came back from vacay.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "And the winner is!" to our Directory of Honeymoon Travels and Locations. You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory for getting a huge base of visitors to your website and gaining a valuable backlink to your site.


Warm Regards

honeymun.com Team

http://www.honeymun.com

jenn said...

Ahhhhh. Kauai is the BEST. Enjoy every minute!!